Sig Sauer Sierra 3 BDX 4.5-14x 50mm Rifle Scope – Disguised within the form factor of a traditional riflescope lies the power of the SIG SAUER BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. The SIERRA3BDX riflescope provides the hunter an illuminated auto-holdover dot on targets when coupled with a BDX capable KILO rangefinder. Featuring exceptional SpectraCoat lenses, LevelPlex digital anti-cant, and KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator, the SIERRA3BDX is incredibly simple to use. Range a target, put the holdover dot on target, pull the trigger, impact. SIG SAUER’s BDX, just CONNECT THE DOT.
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, enviromental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels xacross the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER’s innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
|Model||Sierra 3 BDX|
|Eye Relief||4.21in – 3.35in|
|Fov100||19.8ft – 6.7ft at 100 Yards|
|Focal Plane||Second Focal Plane|
|Max Elevation||55 MOA|
|Max Windage||55 MOA|
|Product Line||Sierra 3 BDX|